Between launching the Mumbai Data Center beta and introducing our GPU pilot, Linode’s docs team still found time to publish a new stack of helpful step-by-step guides.
Take a look and learn something new.
Deploying Kubernetes on Linode
Kubernetes is quickly becoming the standard way to orchestrate containerized applications. Find out how it can make your workload run more effectively.
- A Beginner’s Guide to Kubernetes: Understand the major concepts and components of Kubernetes.
- Getting Started with Kubernetes: Use kubeadm to Deploy a Cluster on Linode: Learn how to bootstrap a Kubernetes Cluster on Linode.
- How to Deploy Kubernetes on Linode with the k8s-alpha CLI: Use the k8s-Alpha CLI to deploy a Kubernetes cluster on Linode. The CLI is configured to deploy clusters very quickly.
- How to Install Apps on Kubernetes with Helm: Install Ghost CMS using the Helm package manager for Kubernetes.
- Create and Deploy a Docker Container Image to a Kubernetes Cluster: See how to package a static site in a Docker container image, host the image on Docker Hub, and deploy the container image on a Kubernetes cluster running on Linode.
- Deploy Persistent Volume Claims with the Linode Block Storage CSI Driver: Allow Kubernetes to tap into persistent Block Storage Volumes with the CSI driver
Linode’s pilot GPU instances are here. Are you running high-compute processes? Discover the performance of industry-leading NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000 GPU cards.
- Use Cases for Linode GPU Instances: GPUs can perform concurrent computations of large data more efficiently than CPU, accelerating large calculations required by big data, video encoding, AI, and machine learning.
- Getting Started with Linode GPU Instances: Get your Linode GPU Instance up and running on a number of popular distributions.
- How to use the Linode Ansible Module to Deploy Linodes: Deploy and manage Linodes using Ansible, and create an Ansible inventory for your infrastructure.
- Using Cobra and Go to Create Command Line Utilities: This guide walks you through using Cobra to develop command line utilities in Go.
We are committed to providing the highest quality educational content to the developer community, but we need your help. If you have feedback or ideas for future content you’d like to see, please reach out to us at [email protected].
Linode is also launching a new developer spotlight called “Craft of Code,” where we highlight cool projects and applications from Linode customers around the world. If you have a great application story, let us know and we’ll highlight it on our website and community portals. Best of all, you get VIP swag and access to the latest product and event announcements. Email Steve from our content team at [email protected].