Come help us build a better cloudOpen Positions
At Linode, our focus is simple:
We strive to provide the best cloud hosting services. Period. We have built a winning culture from the inside out and our team is driven to deliver the industry’s best service, best infrastructure, and best tools to do whatever job you need done in the cloud.
It’s simple: we love what we do. In a growing cloud hosting market, we foster a culture that enriches our employees’ minds, ensuring they always have challenges and opportunities to learn and grow. Plenty of fun. Always interesting. Join us and be a part of building a better cloud.
Benefits? We've got you covered.
When you join Linode, you’re part of a team that invests in you. Health benefits are accessible on day one, and food and snacks are available around the clock. The most current workstations and hi-res displays are provided to every team member, with the option of sit/stand desks and comfortable Aeron chairs. We offer a generous PTO policy, free Linode service, three different retirement plans including a full pension plan, and opportunities to attend industry and learning events.
- Annual bonus potential
- 10 paid holidays, including your birthday
- 18 days of PTO your first year
- Reimbursable training, certifications, etc.
- Free Linux Academy memberships
- On-site library for reference or personal use
- 401k plan available
- Company 401k contributions
- Profit-sharing plan
- Full pension plan
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance
- $6000/year in medical reimbursements
- $100/month in wellness reimbursements
- Vision reimbursements
- Weekly catered lunch
- Unlimited snacks, drinks and coffee
- Casual dress code, easy-going atmosphere
- 2 days of volunteer time per year
- Plenty of social activities
- Free Linode gear!
- Flexible work arrangements including remote work and flex scheduling
- MacBook Pro issued to all employees
- Workstation with 27" Apple Thunderbolt Displays
- $100/month free Linode service
More than just work.
Expand your knowledge by taking advantage of training programs, certifications, internal resources, and more.
We love tech, so it’s no surprise we provide the best hardware, software, and work stations to our employees.
Join fellow employees for company outings, happy hours, ping pong, and the biggest holiday party around.
Make our home your home.
Linode's completely renovated headquarters in Philadelphia is in the heart of Old City. Our three-floor office features an open-concept floor plan with breakout meeting spaces, relaxed common areas to collaborate and brainstorm with other team members, and plenty of modern touches among the building's original 115+ year old charm.
If you want to leave the office for lunch, a cup of coffee, or an after-work refresher, the plethora of mouthwatering restaurants, gourmet coffee shops, and old-style pubs lining the neighboring streets will serve you well.