Guides - Linode Management and Billing
Cloud Manager is a user and mobile-friendly interface to deploy and manage virtual machines, configure networking, control user accounts, and access and configure the full range of Linode services.
The Account section of Cloud Manager allows you to manage your account’s billing information and users, and to configure various account-wide settings.
You can manage the following account and billing settings in the Account section of Cloud Manager:
- Update contact information
- Adding a New Payment Method
- Making a One-Time Payment
- View recent invoices and payments
- Add new users and manage exiting user’s profiles and permissions
- Enable Backup auto enrollment for all new Linodes on your account
- Enable Network Helper
- Cancel Object Storage
- Add the Linode Managed service to your account
This page was originally published on