Guides - Create Linode
Updated , by Linode
Cloud Manager is a user and mobile-friendly interface to deploy and manage virtual machines, configure networking, control user accounts, and access and configure the full range of Linode services.
Create a Linode account to try this guide with a $ credit.
This credit will be applied to any valid services used during your first days.
The Linodes section of Cloud Manager allows you to create and manage your Linodes. Each Linode instance in Cloud Manager includes:
- Summary information about your Linode, like CPU usage, IPv4 and IPv6 traffic, and Disk IO
- Access to any of your Linode’s attached Volumes and the ability to create a Volume
- Networking information and features, including the ability to add IPv4 and IPv6 addresses, IP transfer and IP sharing
- The ability to resize your Linode, boot your Linode into Rescue Mode, and rebuild your Linode
- Access to Linode’s Backup service
- An Activity Feed that displays any relevant events related to this Linode
- Settings that allow you to update your Linode’s label, reset your Linode’s root password, manage system usage email notifications, manage Watchdog (Linode’s automatic reboot feature), and delete your Linode
- Areas to manage disks and manage configuration profiles
- Cross data center migrations
This page was originally published on