Longview - Guides
View real-time system metrics and resource utilization to gain insight into your Linux-based cloud workloads.
Create a Linode account to try this guide with a $ credit.
This credit will be applied to any valid services used during your first days.
- Getting Started with Longview: Create a Longview Client, install the Longview Agent, and start capturing system metrics.
- View and Manage Longview Clients: Learn how to view, manage, and uninstall your Longview Clients
- Change Longview Plan (Upgrade to Pro): Instructions for upgrading (and downgrading) your Longview plan.
- Understanding Longview Metrics: An overview of viewing and understanding metrics collected by Longview.
- Configure Longview with Apache: Capture Apache metrics using Longview.
- Configure Longview with NGINX: Capture NGINX metrics using Longview.
- Configure Longview with MySQL: Capture MySQL metrics using Longview.
- Troubleshooting Longview: Learn how to troubleshoot and overcome any issues you might encounter when using Longview.
This page was originally published on