Enable Backups on a Linode
Updated by Linode Written by Nick Brewer
Use promo code DOCS10 for $10 credit on a new account.
- Log in to the Linode Manager.
- From the Linodes tab, select the Linode you want to back up.
- Click the Backups tab.
- Click Enable backups for this Linode. The Complete Your Order webpage appears.
- Review the pro-rated total, then click Complete Order.
The Linode Backup Service is now enabled for the selected Linode.
You can also follow along with this video to enable the Backup Service on your Linode:
- Reset the Root Password on your Linode
- Deploy an Image to a Linode
- Resize a Linode Disk
- How to install Git on Linux
- Create, Tag, and Upload Your Own Docker Image
This guide is published under a CC BY-ND 4.0 license.