Cloud is critical enterprise technology, but the breadth of platforms, features and combinations is creating new complexity. Businesses are universally discovering gaps in cloud skills, now the major roadblock to transformation. This demand for access to specialized talent is defining the next phase of the managed services market.
Analysis of the technologies and trends that will drive and reshape enterprise technology markets in the year to come.
- Trend 1: Complexity Will Drive Enterprises to Cloud Professional and Managed Services
- Trend 2: Access to Talent Will Be a Key Roadblock to Effective Use of Cloud
- Trend 3: Navigating Overlapping Vendor Partner Programs Will Become a New Managed Services Opportunity
- Trend 4: The Core Managed Services Stack Will Become More Standardized and Modular
- Trend 5: Efforts To Market Alternative Clouds Will Persist
Get your free copy of the "2020 Trends in Managed Services & Hosting" report from 451 Research.