Developers have long heard about the benefits of edge computing: lower latency for applications, better bandwidth and cost efficiencies, the ability to put points of presence closer to end-users, and more. The edge opens a new wave of opportunity for developer innovation.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how alternative cloud providers are helping developers build for the edge faster, easier, and more affordably than ever before. Come away with a better understanding of these and other topics:
- The alternative cloud’s role in helping application developers build for the edge and scale for production.
- The importance of having more control over where you host your data.
- Creating a more predictable and affordable edge deployment without sacrificing performance and paying unexpected egress charges.
- The ability to focus on business logic rather than infrastructure or glue code and get your code to production faster.
- KellyAnn Fitzpatrick, Senior Industry Analyst, RedMonk
- Chetan Venkatesh, Cofounder and CEO, Macrometa
- Durga Gokina, CTO and Head of R&D, Macrometa
- Will Charnock, CTO, Linode
Join us on Wednesday, September 22, 2021, at 2 pm ET. If you can’t make it on the actual day, be sure to still register to receive a link to watch the webinar recording.