You got your Python Web Application working in a local environment! But now what? This series help you successfully run your app in a production environment, walking you through the process from start to finish on the Linode Cloud Platform. Once you’re comfortable with the basics of Python development, build on your experience using popular and scalable tools like Terraform, Ansible, and others.
Chapter 1: Setup & Recommendations
– Walkthrough: Who, What, Why?
– References before getting started
– Provisions on Linode
– Your first secure connection
Chapter 2: Users, Permissions, Firewalls & Nginx
– Passwordless SSH with SSH Public Keys
– Configure new Users & Group Permissions
– Install NGINX and UFW
Chapter 3: Version Control & Git
– Why we need version control
– Git basics
– Git remote host on Linode (Part 1 &2)
Chapter 4: Web Application
– Install Python & use a virtual environment
– Production ready virtual environment
– Our first Python FastAPI Web App
Chapter 5: NGINX & Supervisors
– NGINX for web servers
– Deploy & solve
Join Justin Mitchel of Coding for Entrepreneurs as he walks you through deploying a Python web application from scratch, step-by-step! His approach is simple, but the opposite from how we would learn in school. Code For Entrepreneurs wants you to build something real first, then uncover why each piece works the way it does.
This five-part series will be available on-demand. This will allow you to go at your own pace as many times as needed. Register today!