This training series covers how to deploy applications on Kubernetes, including containerization, automating with Terraform and GitHub Actions, managing services and storage, and implementing serverless deployments with Knative.
This training series is designed for individuals looking to gain practical knowledge and skills in deploying applications on Kubernetes.
Session 1: Code to Container to Kubernetes Deployment
- Clone a simple Python Web Application
- Build an Empty Docker Container
- Learn about how to containerize nearly anything
- Understand the basics of the Container Shell (docker exec)
- Understand the basics of Container configuration files (Dockerfile)
- Build and Push a Container
- Provision Kubernetes on LKE
- Create a Deployment manifest
About the Instructor:
Justin Mitchel is a 3x dad, husband, coder, teacher, YouTuber, best-selling Udemy instructor, and the founder of Coding for Entrepreneurs. Connect with Justin on Twitter @justinmitchel.