This live training series covers how to deploy applications on Kubernetes, including containerization, automating with Terraform and GitHub Actions, managing services and storage, and implementing serverless deployments with Knative.
This training series is designed for individuals looking to gain practical knowledge and skills in deploying applications on Kubernetes.
This session will take place on Wednesday, May 10th from 11 AM ET to 1 PM ET.
Session 2: Deployments, Services, ConfigMaps, and Secrets
- Automating Session 1:
- Terraform Kubernetes as our long term choice provisioning choice
- Clone a Node.js web application
- Build and Push the Container
- Provision Deployment
- Understanding Kubernetes Services:
- Internal K8S services
- External, internet-connected, and load balanced services
- Zero downtime app updates
- Managing Application environment variables (configuration) with ConfigMaps and Secrets.
About the Instructor:
Justin Mitchel is a 3x dad, husband, coder, teacher, YouTuber, best-selling Udemy instructor, and the founder of Coding for Entrepreneurs. Connect with Justin on Twitter @justinmitchel.