This live training series covers how to deploy applications on Kubernetes, including containerization, automating with Terraform and GitHub Actions, managing services and storage, and implementing serverless deployments with Knative.
This training series is designed for individuals looking to gain practical knowledge and skills in deploying applications on Kubernetes.
This session will take place on Wednesday May 24th from 11 AM ET to 1 PM ET.
Session 3: Persistent Storage and Stateful Applications
- Automating Session 1 & 2 with Github Actions:
- Repo 1: Terraforming Kubernetes in GH
- Implement Workflows to apply Kubernetes manifests
- Repo 2 & 3: Service Account-based Rep management
- PostgreSQL & Redis on Kubernetes: StatefulSets
- Using Persistent Volumes with LKE
- Connecting StatefulSets to Deployments
About the Instructor:
Justin Mitchel is a 3x dad, husband, coder, teacher, YouTuber, best-selling Udemy instructor, and the founder of Coding for Entrepreneurs. Connect with Justin on Twitter @justinmitchel.