UniFi Network Application is a versatile control panel that simplifies network management across regions, customizes access to wifi networks, and more. Manage and apply updates to UniFi networking devices to ensure your networks are performant and secure.
Deploying a Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Compute Instance using the Cloud Manager. See Get Started with Marketplace Apps for complete steps.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Complete the form by following the steps and advice within the Creating a Compute Instance guide. Depending on the Marketplace App you selected, there may be additional configuration options available. See the Configuration Options section below for compatible distributions, recommended plans, and any additional configuration options available for this Marketplace App.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Compute Instance has been provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the instance is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail.
To verify that the app has been fully installed, see Get Started with Marketplace Apps > Verify Installation. Once installed, follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section to access the application and start using it.
Estimated deployment time: UniFi Network Application should be fully installed within 5-10 minutes after the Compute Instance has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Debian 9
- Recommended plan: All plan types can be used.
Getting Started after Deployment
Accessing the UniFi Network Application
- Open your web browser and navigate to
http://[ip-address]:8200, where [ip-address] is your Compute Instance’s IPv4 address. See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing IP addresses.
- First, enter a name for the Network Application. This is primarily used for managing multiple networks.
- After the network has been named, create a username and password and click Next This login will be used from the UniFi Network Application panel and unifi.ui.com.
- Once you are logged in to the UniFi Network Application, you can create create and manage your UniFi Network. For more information on using UniFi Network Application, see the UI Documentation.
The UniFi Network Application app was built by Linode. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, visit the Ubiquiti Community Forum.