Microweber is an easy drag and drop website builder and a powerful CMS of a new generation, based on the PHP Laravel Framework. Use Microweber to quickly and simply make any kind of website. The drag and drop builder allows you to build your entrepreneurial presence on the internet without any technical knowledge.
Deploying a Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Compute Instance using the Cloud Manager. See Get Started with Marketplace Apps for complete steps.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Complete the form by following the steps and advice within the Creating a Compute Instance guide. Depending on the Marketplace App you selected, there may be additional configuration options available. See the Configuration Options section below for compatible distributions, recommended plans, and any additional configuration options available for this Marketplace App.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Compute Instance has been provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the instance is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail.
To verify that the app has been fully installed, see Get Started with Marketplace Apps > Verify Installation. Once installed, follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section to access the application and start using it.
Estimated deployment time: Microweber should be fully installed within 5-10 minutes after the Compute Instance has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 20.04
- Recommended plan: All plan types can be used.
Getting Started after Deployment
Accessing the Microweber Application
- Open your web browser and navigate to
http://[ip-address]:8200, where [ip-address] is your Compute Instance’s IPv4 address. See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing IP addresses.
- From the web UI you can complete the Microweber installation by selecting the database engine, database files and table prefix. You will also set the Admin login credentials on this page.
- After the installation is complete you will be redirected to the Microweber dashboard.
- From the dashboard you can start designing and building your new webpage. For more information on using Microweber for development, see the Microweber tutorials.
The Microweber Marketplace app was built for Linode by Microweber. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, contact Microweber via the information in the sidebar.