Simple open source password manager.
Self-host a password manager designed to simplify and secure your digital life. Passky is a streamlined version of paid password managers designed for everyone to use.
Deploying a Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Compute Instance using the Cloud Manager. See Get Started with Marketplace Apps for complete steps.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Complete the form by following the steps and advice within the Creating a Compute Instance guide. Depending on the Marketplace App you selected, there may be additional configuration options available. See the Configuration Options section below for compatible distributions, recommended plans, and any additional configuration options available for this Marketplace App.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Compute Instance has been provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the instance is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail.
- To verify that the app has been fully installed, see Get Started with Marketplace Apps > Verify Installation. Once installed, follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section to access the application and start using it.
Estimated deployment time: Passky should be fully installed within 5-10 minutes after the Compute Instance has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, Debian 11
- Recommended minimum plan: All plan types and sizes can be used.
- Email Address (required): The email address to use for generating SSL certificates.
- Admin Username (required): The username for the Passky Admin user.
- Admin Password (required): The password for the Passky Admin user.
- MySQL Password (required): The password for the MySQL database.
- Domain: The domain name to be included in Apache vhost and used to generated SSL certificates. If none is provided the default rDNS will be used.
- Sub Domain: The sub domain to be included in Apache vhost and used to generated SSL certificates. If none is provided the default rDNS will be used.
Getting Started After Deployment
Accessing the Passky App
- Open your web browser and navigate to the custom domain you entered during deployment or your Compute Instance’s rDNS domain (such as
192-0-2-1.ip.linodeusercontent.com). See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing the rDNS value.
- On the Passky front page enter the username and password you set during deployment to access the server GUI.
- The Passky GUI shows server resource information, the total accounts and passwords stored in the server, active licenses and server health.
- To access the credentials stored in the Passky server you can use the client at the Passky website, by self hosting, with a browser extension or through the desktop application.
The Passkyh Marketplace app was built for Linode by Rabbit Company. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, use the information in the sidebar to contact their support or report an issue on their GitHub.