27 deployments · 6 still active · last rev. 4 years ago
[Versions as of 2013-02-28!]
- latest stable PostgreSQL from ppa:pitti/postgresql [9.2]
- latest stable nginx from ppa:nginx/stable [1.2]
- Ruby via rbenv (any Version you like/is available via ruby-build)
`tail -f /root/setup.log` to watch progress
19 deployments · 0 still active · last rev. 2 months ago
Initialize server with a default setup.
It can do the following:
1. update (only package list) or upgrade (full upgrade) system
2.1. set hostname
2.2. add host entry with hostname to address 127.0.1.1
3. set up colorful bash prompt
4. set up a standard user with sudo privilege using a user defined login shell
5.1. set up SSH public key f...