30 deployments · 1 still active · last rev. 1 year ago
This script will make a basic Debian install with some tweaks to the network interface and iptables to make nmap scanning work.
Note that this is not something you really want to use because it breaks iptables built-in filters for invalid packages. That's probably a security risk.
27 deployments · 6 still active · last rev. 5 years ago
[Versions as of 2013-02-28!]
- latest stable PostgreSQL from ppa:pitti/postgresql [9.2]
- latest stable nginx from ppa:nginx/stable [1.2]
- Ruby via rbenv (any Version you like/is available via ruby-build)
`tail -f /root/setup.log` to watch progress
25 deployments · 18 still active · last rev. 2 years ago
A ready-to-rock WordPress install using the latest release from WordPress.org.
Installs WordPress on a full LAMP stack using MySQL for Debian/Ubuntu and MariaDB for CentOS (the new default).
Compatible with: CentOS 7, Debian 7, Debian 8, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS
Includes: LAMP Stack · MySQL · Apache · PHP · StackScript Python Library
25 deployments · 2 still active · last rev. 1 year ago
Initialize server with a default setup.
It can do the following:
1. update (only package list) or upgrade (full upgrade) system
2.1. set hostname
2.2. add host entry with hostname to address 127.0.1.1
3. set up colorful bash prompt
4. set up a standard user with sudo privilege using a user defined login shell
5.1. set up SSH public key f...