Please see the article in the Linode Library on Configuring DNS with the Linode Manager for more information and additional resources.
You can use Linode's DNS servers to serve your DNS. DNS can be edited via the DNS Manager.
The Linode name servers are:
- ns1.linode.com (located in Dallas, TX)
- ns2.linode.com (located in Fremont, CA)
- ns3.linode.com (located in Atlanta, GA)
- ns4.linode.com (located in Newark, NJ)
- ns5.linode.com (located in London, UK)
The name servers update the zones every quarter hour (:00, :15, :30, :45). Updates to slave zones will take effect immediately if the slaves are notified.
 Primary DNS
 Secondary DNS
- Diff between primary and sec
- Reminder to allow xfer for sec
- Update Domain at registry