Does Linode support GovRamp Cert?

Hi - i'm building out a platform and will soon begin https://govramp.org/ certification, though I might have to make different infra choices if you still do not have this option?

I see this post from 2020: https://www.linode.com/community/questions/19500/does-linode-comply-with-fedramp

Im looking at GovRamp specifically (not fedramp) but likely there are similar hosting constraints ex: (https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/publicsector/aws-recognized-by-govramp/)

Please share any insights you can.

1 Reply

Hi there! I can confirm that our Compute offerings are not FedRAMP compliant as of yet. I also can't provide a solid ETA for when we will be FedRAMP compliant.

This applies to GovRAMP compliance as well.

For a bit more information, this press release from 2025 highlights some of our Security and Delivery products that have received FedRAMP Compliance.

Akamai Cloud Achieves FedRAMP High Ready Status

Reply

Please enter an answer
Tips:

You can mention users to notify them: @username

You can use Markdown to format your question. For more examples see the Markdown Cheatsheet.

> I’m a blockquote.

I’m a blockquote.

[I'm a link] (https://www.google.com)

I'm a link

**I am bold** I am bold

*I am italicized* I am italicized

Community Code of Conduct