The cloud infrastructure market is dominated by a handful of large companies but there continues to be innovation and growth in the segment of alternative vendors outside the few hyperscalers. Cloud usage continues as COVID-19 drives businesses of all types to become more reliant on cloud-based resources
- Why define an alternative cloud market?
- Criteria for a credible alternative
- The alternative cloud value proposition
- Alternatives within the multicloud mix
- Competition in the alternative cloud market