I made some modifications to the Distro Wizard. It now calculates and sets the default image size to (freespace-swap) rather than defaulting to 100 MB. This should help reduce the number of mis-deployments.
I also added the minimum size to the drop-down box, so you don’t have to go fetch the dists page.
We launched the annual-payments special — see this post:
I fixed two bugs in the system which affected “Host Extras” not showing up in the Members control panel
Late last evening our SMP machines were updated to a new kernel with patches to eliminate the hangs/pauses some members have reported. So far so good.
We’ve grown! We’re looking at acquiring more space in our Data-center. More than likely, this will require our existing gear to be relocated inside the data-center to have everything together. I’m exploring alternatives to avoid any downtime.
All for now!