> iocount=7258620 iorate=190 iotokens=399792 tokenrefill=512 token_max=400000
> iocount=7281869 iorate=163 iotokens=156525 tokenrefill=50 token_max=200000
The tokenmax has changed. Is there some reason for this or did I do something wrong? I also note the token refill dropped dramatically. Just was wondering what the deal was. I have never run into a problem with iotokens but was wondering why they dropped. At these levels I might run into trouble but I doubt it.
Check your swap usage.
I think the downward moves are automatic. You need to raise a ticket for the limits to be raised again.
I just checked my logs and the example I gave was as low as I have ever seen my io_tokens. The lowest I've seen since the change is 199931 of 20000. So I don't think I am a problem.
Like I said, I have little swap usage and almost always have a full iotokens. That's why I was wondering about the situation. Having less shouldn't impact me, I was just wondering what the deal was. Now you have little swap usage and full iotokens. At some point in the recent past, your node started sucking io, which means you were into swapland most likely. Like pclissold said, you'll have to open a support ticket to get your throttle opened back up.