Get total control over your DNS records
Linode’s DNS Manager is a comprehensive interface within the Linode Cloud Manager that gives you complete oversight of DNS records.
Simple, reliable DNS control that’s highly available and scalable.
Importing Zones Is Easy
Is your website living on another cloud host's server? The DNS Manager will easily import zones from your current provider as-is. You only have to update your name servers to ours.
DNS records are served from Linode name servers all over the world. If one name server suffers an outage it will automatically failover to a redundant server. Because records are cached worldwide, DNS lookups are faster to return.
Manage DNS Automatically
Simplify and automate the management of zones through the Linode Cloud Manager or the API.
- High-availability DNS service
- Supports all common record types: A, AAAA, CNAME, TXT, MX
- Anycasted to more than 250 locations worldwide
- Supported AXFR domain transfer (View required AXFR IP addresses)
- Availability: across all regions
- Requires one active Linode on an account
- SOA email address required to add a primary domain
- Products supported for default records: Linodes and NodeBalancers
Introduction to DNS Manager
Import Domains With AXFR
Clone DNS Records
You might also like...
Ready to get started or have questions?
Set up your free account today or contact a sales consultant to learn more.
Looking for pricing and comparisons? Explore our interactive pricing tools