refund application

I want to cancel my server, but the system has automatically deducted the money. How can I cancel the automatic deduction and get a refund?

1 Reply

To request a refund, you can reach out to the Support team to explain the issue and we can take a look at your account.

If your account is still active, I'd recommend that you open a Support Ticket since that will enable us to easily authenticate you as the owner of an account so we can help you more directly.

If you've already canceled your account, you can email If you directly reply from the most recently receipt or invoice, that will help us find your account more quickly.

If you haven't already, I'd recommend taking steps to Stop Further Billing.


Please enter an answer

You can mention users to notify them: @username

You can use Markdown to format your question. For more examples see the Markdown Cheatsheet.

> I’m a blockquote.

I’m a blockquote.

[I'm a link] (

I'm a link

**I am bold** I am bold

*I am italicized* I am italicized

Community Code of Conduct