15 seconds to get text/html after switching to mpm-worker
I have linode with 2 GB and few sites on it (drupal) and most are anonymous users which are served as static files. Anyway when i use pages that are dynamicly generated it takes from 10 to 15 seconds each time to do so. It is not due to queries, so there is some problem with speed of page generation, that would be I guess CPU's part? I see that each proccess usually does use 80-90 % of CPU's power. So I would guess there is the problem of slow page generation? memory is ok and there is always some free. I have 5 GB swap file, don't know if that is a problem but swap is not used anyway when there is memory. Below is my top data, please help with this and how to make make pages generate faster?
top - 14:06:32 up 6 days, 3:45, 2 users, load average: 3.21, 3.37, 4.28
Tasks: 103 total, 3 running, 100 sleeping, 0 stopped, 0 zombie
Cpu(s): 26.2%us, 0.2%sy, 0.0%ni, 46.8%id, 0.0%wa, 0.0%hi, 0.0%si, 26.8%st
Mem: 2066856k total, 1866036k used, 200820k free, 122840k buffers
Swap: 5242876k total, 49620k used, 5193256k free, 1150132k cached
I also have a problem now with images and get internal server error and can't upload images even If i have GD library. Trying to get info on mpm-worker online, not so easy to do.
Well, or a crystal ball. Both are possible ways to find out what went wrong in your setup.
I realized that internal server error comes for everything now when using fcgi, don't know if it's possible to see errors as usual in this mode. But I did found out that I need to do this