Deploying a NextJS app on linode
That's a great question! Presently I couldn't find any guides on this topic. However, the team of Documentation Experts is already in the loop so hopefully they'll be able to add a guide for this in the future.
In the meantime, you might want to review the following resources I found that may offer some guidance to accomplish this:
- Getting Started with Linode
- Getting Started with Next.js
- Free and open source NextJS Landing Page Theme for SaaS and Startup
- Next.js GitHub category:"Show and tell"
- Hosting your own Node/React/Next App using a VPS - Linode/Digital Ocean
Depending on how familiar you are with Linode's services and features you may want to deploy a MEAN or a Secure Your Server Once-Click App from the Linode Marketplace to jumpstart your Next.js app development environment on your Linode.
I hope this helps and good luck deploying your web app on a Linode!
Hello. Im currently deploying nextjs app on Linode. I am serving the app with nginx reverse proxy. I follow this guide. :)