Highly scalable and feature-rich live video streaming platform.
Ant Media Server makes it easy to set up a video streaming platform with ultra low latency. The Enterprise edition supports WebRTC Live Streaming in addition to CMAF and HLS streaming. Set up live restreaming to social media platforms to reach more viewers.
Note: The Enterprise Edition of Ant Media Server requires a valid license to use the software beyond the initial 14 day free trial period. To purchase a license, visit Ant Media’s website and select a plan that fits your needs. Licenses are not available directly through Linode. Alternatively, you can deploy the free Ant Media Server Community Edition Marketplace App.
Deploying the Ant Media Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Linode using the Linode Cloud Manager.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Compute Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Fill out all required Options for the selected app as well as any desired Advanced Options (which are optional). See the Configuration Options section for details.
- Complete the rest of the form as discussed within the Getting Started > Create a Linode.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Linode has provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the Linode is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail. To determine if the installation has completed, open the Linode’s Lish console and wait for the system login prompt to appear.
- Follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section.
Software installation should complete within 5-10 minutes after the Linode has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Recommended plan: 16GB Dedicated CPU Instance
Ant Media – Enterprise Edition Options
Here are the additional options available for this Marketplace App:
|Admin Email for the Server||This email is require to generate the SSL certificates. Required|
|Your Linode API Token||Your Linode |
|Subdomain||The subdomain you wish the installer to create a DNS record for during setup. The suggestion given is |
|Domain||The domain name where you wish to host your Wazuh instance. The installer creates a DNS record for this domain during setup if you provide this field along with your |
|The limited sudo user to be created for the Linode||This is the limited user account to be created for the Linode. This account has sudo user privileges.|
|The password for the limited sudo user||Set a password for the limited sudo user. The password must meet the complexity strength validation requirements for a strong password. This password can be used to perform any action on your server, similar to root, so make it long, complex, and unique.|
|The SSH Public Key that will be used to access the Linode||If you wish to access SSH via Public Key (recommended) rather than by password, enter the public key here.|
|Disable root access over SSH?||Select |
Getting Started after Deployment
Access the Ant Media Server Dashboard
- Open your web browser and navigate to
http://[ip-address]:5080, replacing [ip-address] with your Compute Instance’s IPv4 address. See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing your IP address.
- The Create First Account screen appears. Fill out your full name and enter your desired username and password. Then click Create Account
3. After your account has been created, the login page appears. Enter the username and password that you just created.
4. Once logged in, the Ant Media Server Dashboard appears. From here, you can manage your entire application.
5. To start using the Enterprise Edition of Ant Media Server, you need to obtain a license. Visit the Self-Hosted Solutions page on Ant Media’s website to order a license.
6. Once the license key is obtained, navigate to the Settings tab within the Ant Media Dashboard, enter the License Key, and click save.
For more on Ant Media Server, check out the following resources:
The Ant Media Enterprise Edition Marketplace app was built for Linode by Ant Media. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, use the information in the sidebar to contact Ant Media support.