Thanks for DNS improvement
It used to take 5 or 10 minutes for the slaves to pick up a new zone file when I made an update, but today I noticed that the delay is gone.
It's a small thing, but it's actually really helpful when you're working with DNS. And it's a great example of how Linode is always making things better.
This is something that very few people would care about, or even notice, but someone took the time to improve it. That's really cool.
Makes it much easier when adding a new record and not having to wait for it to update to all the slaves in case my desktop gets a negative-cache of it not existing