Join Akamai Solutions Engineers for “Portability in the Cloud: Best Practices for Building SaaS-Based Applications.” This on-demand session covers cloud-native technologies and architectures for developing scalable and agile SaaS-based applications, and you will learn about the benefits of microservices, containers, serverless computing, and event-driven architecture, as well as the best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining them.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- Best practices for designing, implementing, and maintaining microservices, including using domain-driven design, automating testing and deployment, and securing services.
- Benefits of containers, such as improved scalability and simplified application management, and best practices for their use, including optimizing container usage and achieving faster development and testing cycles.
- Benefits of serverless computing, including automatic scaling and reduced operational overhead, and best practices for using event-driven architecture, monitoring and logging, securing functions, and cost optimization.
- Basics and benefits of event-driven architecture, and best practices for its implementation.
- Benefits of adopting a portable cloud-native architecture for SaaS-based applications, including improved scalability, availability, agility, reduced costs, security, resilience, and easier management, while also increasing the ability to innovate and stay ahead of the competition.