Become a Linode Rise Member
Grow your startup with powerful and easy-to-use cloud infrastructure, cut your monthly cloud bills in half, plus these and other benefits:
Process to Become a Linode Rise Member
Linode Rise Membership Qualifications:
- Current business has not previously been a part of the Linode Rise Startup Program.
- Your business is established, is less than seven years old, has a company website, and corporate email.
- Your plans include Linode as one of the primary providers of your infrastructure.
- If you are an existing Linode customer, you must plan on expanding workloads on Linode to qualify for Linode Rise.
Startup Success Stories
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Linode Startup Program different from other programs?
We built Linode Rise to help us propel our company’s vision forward - accelerate innovation by making cloud computing simple, affordable, and accessible to all. We are deeply committed to the developer community and embrace our role in providing an alternative to costly and complex choices in the market today.
Linode Rise partners with entrepreneurs who have a dream and a plan and just need a leg up in realizing that vision. We don’t just take any applicant. We look for applicants who have a conviction for what they are doing, believe in surrounding themselves with the right partners, and make the most of the resources they have.
If you are an existing Linode customer, you must plan on expanding workloads on Linode to qualify for Linode Rise.
How much can I expect to save by being a part of the program?
Linode Rise provides a scaled discount based on qualifications throughout the three years of the program.
- Year 1: As much as 100% off list price capped at $10,000/month in free credit based on your qualifications
- Year 2: As much as 50% off list price
- Year 3: As much as 25% off list price
How long does the Linode Startup Program run?
The program runs for three years, but members can leave at any time. Additionally, after those three years, alumni of the program continue to receive product discounts.
Apply to the Rise Startup Program
Fields marked with * are required.
Our Rise Application requires the acceptance of Functional Cookies, which allow us to analyze site usage so we can measure and improve performance. Please update your Cookie Preferences (click the "Cookie Preferences" link in the website footer) and refresh this web page. You also can email your request to [email protected]