High-quality and scalable WebRTC live video streaming platform.
Liveswitch is the most flexible video and audio WebRTC SDK on the market. Ultra-low latency meets advanced features for engaging with your audience. LiveSwitch offers a complete solution (front-end and back-end) to develop commercial WebRTC applications.
This LiveSwitch marketplace listing is for a back-end demonstration server, running signalling, media, and TURN together on a single server. It is designed to be tested alongside our client SDKs for .NET, .NET Core, iOS, Android, Xamarin, Maui, Unity and more, available on our website.
Deploying the LiveSwitch Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Linode using the Linode Cloud Manager.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Compute Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Fill out all required Options for the selected app as well as any desired Advanced Options (which are optional). See the Configuration Options section for details.
- Complete the rest of the form as discussed within the Getting Started > Create a Linode.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Linode has provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the Linode is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail. To determine if the installation has completed, open the Linode’s Lish console and wait for the system login prompt to appear.
- Follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section.
Software installation should complete within 5-10 minutes after the Linode has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Recommended plan: All plan types and sizes can be used.
Getting Started after Deployment
After deployment, follow the instructions below to access your application.
Obtaining a License
LiveSwitch Server requires a license to use the software. A free 30-day trial license is available, in addition to paid licenses. To learn more about the license options that are available to you, contact LiveSwitch directly.
Accessing the LiveSwitch App
- Open your web browser and navigate to
http://[ip-address]:9090/admin, replacing [ip-address] with your Compute Instance’s IP address or rDNS domain (such as
192-0-2-1.ip.linodeusercontent.com). See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing IP addresses and rDNS.
- The Welcome setup wizard is displayed. Follow the prompts in this wizard to input your license key and create your user.
- After completing the setup wizard, you should see the main Configuration Console for your installation. To learn more about how to manage your instance, see the Configuration Console documentation.
Now that you’ve accessed your LiveSwitch instance, check out the official LiveSwitch quick start documentation to learn how to further utilize your LiveSwitch instance.
After you have accessed the admin panel for your LiveSwitch instance, you can follow the steps to in the Configuration Console LiveSwitch documentation.
The LiveSwitch Marketplace app was built for Linode by LiveSwitch. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, use the information in the sidebar to contact Liveswitch.