Deploy Node.js, Ruby, Python, PHP, Go, and Java applications via an intuitive control panel. Easily set up free SSL certificates, run commands with an in-browser terminal, and push your code from Github to accelerate development.
Deploying the Easypanel Marketplace App
The Linode Marketplace allows you to easily deploy software on a Linode using the Linode Cloud Manager.
- Log in to the Cloud Manager and select the Marketplace link from the left navigation menu. This displays the Linode Compute Create page with the Marketplace tab pre-selected.
- Under the Select App section, select the app you would like to deploy.
- Fill out all required Options for the selected app as well as any desired Advanced Options (which are optional). See the Configuration Options section for details.
- Complete the rest of the form as discussed within the Getting Started > Create a Linode.
- Click the Create Linode button. Once the Linode has provisioned and has fully powered on, wait for the software installation to complete. If the Linode is powered off or restarted before this time, the software installation will likely fail. To determine if the installation has completed, open the Linode’s Lish console and wait for the system login prompt to appear.
- Follow the instructions within the Getting Started After Deployment section.
Software installation should complete within 5-10 minutes after the Linode has finished provisioning.
- Supported distributions: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Recommended plan: All plan types and sizes can be used.
Getting Started After Development
- Open your web browser and navigate to the IPv4 address for your Linode. Please note that your connection will not be encrypted. See the Managing IP Addresses guide for information on viewing IP addresses.
- You are prompted to enter a username, password, Github token (if applicable) along with a email. Click Setup once finished.
- After logging in, the admin control panel will appear. From there, you can manage your projects. Check out the official Easypanel documentation to learn how to further utilize your Easypanel instance.
The Easypanel Marketplace app was built for Linode by Easypanel. For support regarding app deployment, contact Linode Support. For support regarding the tool or software itself, use the information in the sidebar to contact Easypanel.