Declarative Cloud Infrastructure Management with Terraform
Understand the underlying concepts of Terraform, declarative cloud infrastructure management, and key basics of the Hashicorp Configuration Language.
- What is Infrastructure as Code?
- Why Terraform?
- What is Terraform?
- Getting Started with HashiCorp Configuration Language (HCL)
- Using Terraform to Provision Linode Environments
- Importing Existing Infrastructure
Updated in 2022 with sections on:
- Developing in a Cloud Native & Multicloud Landscape
- Automation Options
- Comparing Terraform and Ansible
Also learn why and when you should use Linode Kubernetes Engine (LKE) and Terraform together, Packer explained, and links to more educational content.