S3-Compatible Object Storage is now available in our Singapore data center. The new cluster better serves our customers in Asia, while growing the global footprint of the service alongside our Newark (U.S.) and Frankfurt (Germany) data centers.
Linode Object Storage makes it easier and more affordable for developers to manage unstructured data. Its accessibility and versatility support a variety of use cases ranging from simple multimedia storage to housing large datasets for advanced applications such as machine learning.
Whether you are a new or existing customer, creating a bucket is easy:
- Sign-up for Linode or sign-in to Cloud Manager
- Select Object Storage in the left-side navigation from the dashboard
- Select “add a bucket” in your chosen location
If you need help getting started, here are a few helpful guides and tutorials created by our Documentation team:
- Linode Object Storage Use Cases
- How to Use Linode Object Storage
- Host a Static Site Using Linode Object Storage
- Video: Deploying an Object Storage Bucket
To stay up to date on product roll-outs, enhancements, and documentation for Object Storage, follow the blog or Twitter.