This comprehensive course is designed to guide you through the process of migrating from a monolithic architecture to a cloud-native microservice architecture. In this course, you will learn practical hands-on techniques and gain valuable insights into the tools, patterns, and technologies necessary for a successful transition.
In this Monolithic Architecture to Microservices course, you will learn:
- The evolution of cloud computing and containerization
- How to scale and provision virtual machines effectively
- Docker and Kubernetes for containerization and orchestration
- Implementation of service-oriented architectures and event-driven architectures
- Techniques for monitoring and observability of microservices
- Networking patterns and considerations in distributed environments
- Identifying and utilizing widely adopted CNCF projects and tooling
- Polyglot development and choosing the appropriate programming languages
- Implementing continuous delivery pipelines using Argo CD and Flux
- Enhancing networking capabilities with Cilium and Hubble
- Simplifying cloud-native challenges with Dagger
- Addressing authentication and authorization in microservice environments
Founder of Rawkode Academy and Kube Huddle, David Flanagan is helping developers and operators level-up with Kubernetes, Cloud Native and Web Assembly.
Containers (Kubernetes, Docker)